Hot- Tea Preparation
For loose tea infusions:
- use a tea pot or strainer to strain the herbs.
- Boil water and pour it over the herbs. Let steep as little as 5 minutes, up to 1 hours (if it is having roots), depending on desire for therapeutic benefits, and the plants you’re working with.
- use 2 x heaping tablespoon of herb to 500ml of hot water for teapot
- Use 1 levelled teaspoon of herb to 250ml of hot water for teacup
- For a more therapeutic quality consider steeping for 30 minutes to 4 hours for leaves, and overnight for roots and barks.
For Teabag infusions:
- Boil water and pour over teabag.
- Let steep as little as 5 minutes, for more therapeutic quality steep for up to 1 hours (if it is having roots)